Via Jennifer Lynn. I like this one 'cause you can replace questions as you see fit:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (note, you’ll need to pull the list of questions from her post if you want to see which one I switched out. but I'll save you the trouble... I didn't change any.)
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
1.How many songs are on your iPod?
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
The Flaming Lips' "Do You Realize?!" and also Tom Waits' "Dirt in the Ground" and oh, probably some Radiohead. "True Love Waits?" Or maybe "Exit Music for a Film?" Yeah, probably "Exit Music." And hell, "Gin & Juice," why not? (I would very much appreciate it if people would commemorate my demise by smokin' indo and sippin' on gin & juice, beeyotch.)
3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Martha Stewart Living (thanks, Mom!), Scientific American, Science News, the New Yorker (again, thanks, Mom!).
4. What is your favorite scent?
Ylang-ylang, also cinnamon, also garlic frying in olive oil, also salt air.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I could probably think of something. Oh, real estate doesn't count
6. What is your theme song?
7. Do you trust easily?
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I try to do the former but have an unfortunate tendency toward the latter.
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, but let's not start getting into that.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Obsessively monitoring the statuses of people I barely know, also playing Scramble.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Red wine and wasting time.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Smart, tough and funny.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Punkrocker" by Teddybears. Happens a lot.
16.What’s your favorite item of clothing?
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
E-mail, eyeliner and Sephora blotting papers.
20. What should you be doing right now?
Finishing tracking sheets for the February/March issue, lifting weights, sending in paperwork for the kids' pediatrician, pitching this article I've been thinking about for like three months now, brushing my teeth, cleaning my office, washing dishes... yeah, something else, probably.
And now, a video which I discovered while searching YouTube for "Yakety Sax":
And another one:
Good lord, I'm going to be here all day.
Tags: Ute, Lynn, Summer, Kelly, Lori, Rachel, Sam, Stephanie, um, does anyone else read this blog?